A MAXIMUM OF 10 SESSIONS FOR A SIGNIFICANT CHANGE
in person or live video
Licensed psychologist since 2000
License number M-17.690
• Training Program in Internal Family Systems Therapy (USA)
• MA in Brief Strategic Psychotherapy (Italy)
• MS in Clinical, Legal and Forensic Psychology (Spain)
• Diploma in Psychology (U.K.)
• BS Psychology of Human Communication (U.K.)
• Expert in Graphology Diploma (Spain)
• Rational and Graphopsychological Graphology (Spain)
The majority of the people I work with are English-speaking foreigners living in Madrid: expats, students, English teachers, and people in relationships with Spaniards. Psychotherapy involves a variety of treatment techniques that depend on each person, their perception of the problem, their resistance to change, and their response to the therapeutic strategy.
I am passionate about my work because every person implies a new challenge. Human capacity for change and self-improvement is enormous, and to have the opportunity to equip people with the necessary tools to help them do so is a great personal satisfaction.